How can we help?
1. What are your services?
We provide Recruitment support for both;
1. Pro Search is great for an individual hiring need.
2 Pro Recruit is a bulk hiring, ongoing Talent Solution.
3. Employer Branding?
Profiling your business as a ‘Employer of Choice’ should be a part of your ongoing Talent Strategy. Providing ‘career themed’ content to applicants during the recruitment process helps educate and engage individuals. We have the ability to assist you with this process.
Video Submissions. We provide candidate’s the opportunity to submit video introductions.
* Tailor interview questions to suit your requirement
* Educate and engage candidates by including a short video introduction about your company or current requirement.
4. We need to develop a Talent Strategy. How will your 'Live' reporting help us?
We have a wide range of metrics for you to consider. Please get in touch for further insight.
6. What are sourcing channels?
Job seekers typically use a range of online platforms to search for employment opportunities.
Advertising platforms such as Seek, Linkedin, Indeed & Efinancial Careers are considered four Sourcing Channels. Referrals, your company Careers Page, Talent4you database and Headhunting are considered additional channels too.
2. What's the difference?
Pro Search are one-off remits. We advertise, headhunt, interview and deliver a shortlist for you. If we are unable to locate a candidate you decide to hire, our performance fee will not be requested.
Pro Recruit covers a 13 week period of Recruitment support. We conduct up to five individual campaigns over this calendar period.
We take ownership of advertising, headhunting interviewing, shortlisting & candidate control. To educate and promote your company we integrate marketing and/or video services into each campaign.
If you receive ‘inbound inquiries’ via your website or company careers page, we will also screen these applications, complete with reporting.
5. What makes Talent4you Unique?
1. Our flat fee’s are considered very unique. We aim to lower your companies ‘cost per hire’ while integrating additional hiring support services.
2. For regular recruitment support, our aim is to maintain a Pipeline of pre-screened candidates for you. Talent4you Terms of Business are unique too i.e applicants who applied for a position remain in your pipeline. This creates a stronger SLA for our clientele.
Get in touch with Talent4you to discuss your companies recruitment needs
Want a new hiring feature included for your business? Need help? Get in touch – people are our business! More than that, we want to be as accessible and transparent as we can.
Fill out the form, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to us in the bottom right corner.
We’re based in Sydney, Australia.
Level 26, 1 Bligh Street